Reservations are required
You must make a reservation each time you use a room.
- Advanced reservations are recommended, but you can reserve an open room when you show up.
- Making a reservation ensures others know the room is in use and guards against your losing the room to another user with a reservation.
- Time Limit: Max of four (4) hours in one day [continuous or non-continous].
- Please don't piggy-back reservations with friends and monopolize a room for the whole day.
- Group Reservations: Please "name" your group for others to see where to meet you. (ex. Biology Final prep)