Reserve a study room here!
Making a reservation:
Reservation Key Orange = available Grey = booked/unavailable
- Reservations are required; you must make a reservation every time you use a study room.
- Please cancel any reservation you will not use (or if you finish early) as soon as possible so that others can use a room. Cancellation information is located in your confirmation email.
** Advanced reservations ARE RECOMMENDED, however, you may make a reservation upon claiming a room. Making a reservation at the time of occupancy ensures that others know the room is in use and guards against your losing the room to someone else with a reservation.**
- Reservations may be made up to six (6) weeks in advance.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of four (4) hours in one day [continuous or non-continous]. Please don't piggy-back reservations with friends and monopolize a room for the whole day.
- No signs will be posted noting your reservation.
- If you are making a reservation for a group please indicate that under "reservation name" so that others can easily see where your group is meeting.
- Please be courteous to those finishing their time in the room before your time slot begins.