Reserve a Study Room
Reservations are required
You must make a reservation each time you use a room.
- Advanced reservations are recommended, but you can reserve an open room when you show up.
- Time Limit: Max of two (2) hours in one day [continuous or non-continous].
- Please don't piggy-back reservations with friends and monopolize a room for the whole day.
- Group Reservations: Please "name" your group for others to see where to meet you.
(ex. Biology Final prep)
- Cancel unused timeslots. Cancellation link is in your room confirmation emails
- Give others a a few moments to wrap up their stuff before your time slot begins.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Return whiteboard markers to the circulation desk.
- Leave the door open when you leave [fresh air for the next person!]
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Requested Times In Use