Reserve the U-Record Studio
- Advanced reservations are recommended, but you can reserve the room if it's empty when you show up.
- Making a reservation ensures others know the room is in use and guards against your losing the room to another user with a reservation.
- Time Limit: Max of four (4) hours in one day [continuous or non-continuous].
- Pick up the key at Berntsen Library Circulation Desk.
- Studio is located on Library's lower level near front stairwell. Elevator access to lower level is available.
Required: 2 GB or greater USB Flash drive to store recording
Format for USB should be: FAT, FAT32 or NTFS
A full desktop PC is available for UNW users using their network credentials [uses screen on wall as monitor].
Tutorial: U-Record, Create a Simple Video
Tutorial: U-Record, Advanced Tools